Sunday, December 12, 2010


Reasons why young people need comprehensive sexuality education. 

  • To understand the body , the changes it undergoes and be ready to deal with these changes in a positive and confident way
  • To receive accurate information from a trusted and approachable source
  • To make informed choices about my body, my sexuality and my relationships
  • To protect myself from STIs and HIV
  • To learn to accept my body and not be ashamed of its size or how it looks
  • To recognize and fight sexual abuse
  • To learn more about pleasure and intimacy
  • To be responsible for myself and the one I love by learning about condoms & contraceptives
  • To learn how to deal with peer pressure and making my own choices
Follow the link for details:

No comments:

Post a Comment